Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Caymans pushed her over the Edge

I want to start by saying its been TEN YEARS.  10 LONG FUCKING years.

I knew this last trip would get to her.  EVERYTHING "gets to her."  It doesn't take much to push her over the edge.  She teeters there most of the time on her own.  I'd post you the last diatribe of insane text messages she sent to my husband, but we're about to enter into a lawsuit, so I can't.  But trust me, she's fucking CRA-ZEEEEEEE.

And since my wonderful husband failed to feel guilty or take all the smelly bait she threw at him, she, of course, resorted to threatening legal action.  She really and truly feels that she's been, somehow, wronged.  How dare my husband leave her and move on and DARE to be happy while she's so fucking, CONSTANTLY and perpetually miserable.

And then when the threats of legal action (ha, ha) didn't make my husband lose control of his bowels, she resorted to having both kids call Mickey (on speakerphone so she could hear his voice and imagine she's not actually being abandoned by him).

I can't wait until she gets a Psyche Eval.  Can't.  Wait.   

3 comments:

  1. OMG !! The Psych Evals are going to go down in history books -- there will be new manuals written !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They might even create a new condition named after her. Hypocritical Idiot Syndrome.

    ReplyDelete