
Most days I wake up and have to pinch myself. Sometimes I pinch Mickey - he hates that. I have been truly blessed to have such a good life.
Sure, there is the occasional Bump in the Road. But the difference now is that Mickey and I work as a Team to navigate life's inevitable hurdles. Together.
Who would have ever GUESSED that when I met Mickey all of those years ago, that we would still be together, much less, together FOREVER? There are times, usually around our anniversary, that Mickey and I talk of how grateful we are to Leisa, our mutual friend who tried for over six months to get us to meet each other, and finally succeeded.
Thank you Leisa! I couldn't be happier.
Sure, there is the occasional Bump in the Road. But the difference now is that Mickey and I work as a Team to navigate life's inevitable hurdles. Together.
Who would have ever GUESSED that when I met Mickey all of those years ago, that we would still be together, much less, together FOREVER? There are times, usually around our anniversary, that Mickey and I talk of how grateful we are to Leisa, our mutual friend who tried for over six months to get us to meet each other, and finally succeeded.
Thank you Leisa! I couldn't be happier.
Aww, you guys are so sweet! I don't mean to be all smooshy, but seeing the two of you together really makes me feel like there's hope for marriage as a forever thing. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd on top of all of that - you two are smokin'HAWT !!!
ReplyDeleteYou two are so perfect together that's why you are still together and will always be together. All of your experiences up until the time you met helped you to truly see each other and know your soul mate when you met them.
ReplyDelete