Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stating what should be Obvious

I have embedded within this blog a tracking software code and I must say it is quite extraordinary.  Not only can I tell the NUMBER of "hits" I receive to this blog.  But I can also tell the CITY from where my viewers reside, as well the URL address that my viewers came from, and where they went to just AFTER viewing my blog.

I'll be the first one to admit that my blog, "Farting Glitter," is exactly what the blog title implies - don't expect any soul-revealing deep secrets here.  Like I would do that.

Nope.  My life is perfect as far as you or anyone else who stumbles upon this Blog is concerned.  And if you "stumbled" here intentionally for the purposes of snooping on me, here's a  glittery unicorn for you. 

I See You.  Stay away from porn.

No comments:

Post a Comment