I'm Thankful that my son and his family are doing well. I worry about him deploying next month, but I am grateful that he has had 2+ years of intensive training to prepare him for this mission. I'm very proud of my (not so) Little Boy.I'm Thankful for my two Dogs, who are Loyal to the Death, Gunny to the perp's death, Lola to her own (she would have a heart attack). They're boy big old sweeties and I love them more every day (even though Lola still digs holes in the back yard).
I'm Thankful for my wonderful, drop dead Sexy, generous, successful, loving Husband, who goes out of his way to make me happy. I don't know what I did to deserve this man, but I'm grateful to have met and later married him.
I'm Thankful for my health and sanity. Life for me is Good.
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment